Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Big Headache

Ok so I'm getting things worked out I've got my music going and a cute new background. It has only taken HOURS but now I know how and I don't need Chris' help (I hope). Were working on reports, homework, halloween costumes,and report costumes! It's the most wonderful time of the year! ugh - Im also on the down slide of getting my 1st fun friday as the enrichment leader off and running that's just going to be great, anyway, it's time to get kids in bed...

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Hey Jules you sound like you are doing really good! I hope all is well and that your fun friday goes well. I miss hanging out and just chattin' your blog is cute and they are so fun! If you need help let me know I love it! The link to ours is www.ethanandnatashaloveless.blogspot.com

Holly said...

I'm glad you are getting things figured out. Getting started is really the hardest part.
We are in Centerville. We lived in Farmington for awhile and LOVED it. I told my husband if we ever move again it will only be to Farmington.
So how many kids? Ages? What have you been up to? My mom works with your mom in law at the high school.

SkidsKids said...

Julie....Im so glad that you joined. I have just spend the last 2 hrs down loading pic as well. it is sooo time consuming. but it is well worth it. its kind of like a journal in a way. we all need to get together for lunch someday. i have tues and wed off. let me know. oh im so happy to keep in touch with you. dont give up. cheers
heather

Holly said...

Juliann is best friends with my sister in law Andrea. Ok, so I know this is forward and all (LOL) but I am just down or up the street from you and I would love to see you! Maybe take the kids to the park, do lunch whatever. I have Mondays and Tuesdays off work. We should get Skidmore and do lunch together. What are the ages of your kids. I only have girls and they are 2, 4, 11, 12.
Let me know!